I hope everyone is staying healthy, calm, and spending quality family time together during these unprecedented times due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
We are following strict protocols mandated by the State to help to reduce the spread of the coronavirus when helping our patients and clients. As dental professionals, we have a responsibility to you, therefore we are now accepting appointments for established and new patients.
We are operating at a 25% capacity, limiting the amount of people inside the practice; at the same time we continue following strict sterilization techniques, cleaning surfaces between appointments with hospital-grade surface disinfectants, and using advanced vacuums during dental work to limit the spread of bacteria through the air. Also, each room is supplied with fresh ozonated water which is a potent disinfectant and aids in reducing and/or removing unwanted mouth microorganisms and viruses. You will also notice we are using different personal protective equipment. Any blankets or scrubs used by me are washed and dried in-office.
You can schedule an appointment by calling our office during regular business hours at 512-917-4550.
The following check-in procedures should be followed.
- When scheduling your appointment, please let us know if you or anyone at home is sick or has been sick with coronavirus within the last 2 weeks. Please provide details and let us know if anyone at home has traveled to a high-risk country or any high-risk area within the United States. Important: If you have answered yes to the above, we will do our best to help your child but may not be able to see you in the office.
- Fill out any forms online before your visit to minimize your time in our office and contact with the ipads.
- Call us when you arrive to let us know you are here. Wait in your car until we are ready for you. Bring only necessary items into the office. For example, no coffee mugs, ipads, water bottles, toys, etc.
- We are limiting the visit to one parent with the child.
- We require all parents to bring a mask and to fully cover the mouth and nose while inside our office.
- If your child is old enough, your child needs to wear a mask at all times except in the operatory room during the examination or dental procedures.
- Your temperature and that of your child/baby will be taken and you will be asked to fill out the COVID-19 questionnaire. You will also be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer at your arrival.
- When we are ready you will be directed to the treatment room and I will provide care for your child as usual.
- When the examination/treatment is completed, the operatory room doors will be opened for you to reduce contact.
- There may be other instructions given to you over the phone or in-office.
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility. As a parent, be assured we are taking all the steps necessary to protect you and your family. I miss the hugs and smiles from all our kids! Please hug them for me and tell them Dr. Evy says hi! May God bless you all!
Dr. Evy Guerrero