Pediatric Dentist Austin
Welcome to Green Apple Pediatric Dentistry! Because we care, we are proud to provide holistic pediatric dentistry. Green Apple is the only holistic pediatric practice in the Austin area, with a kid-friendly atmosphere for the entire family to enjoy. We are serving Austin, Oak Hill, Cedar Valley, Dripping Springs, and surrounding communities.
How are we different?
- We choose harmless materials.
- We are a Mercury-safe office!
- We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
- Our positive environment helps children develop positive experiences while maintaining a healthy smile as part of an overall lifestyle.
- We use different guidance techniques to meet the needs of every child. Our tell-show approach works for most of our patients, but we use different methods in accordance with their own individual physical, intellectual, emotional, social abilities, individual attitudes, and temperament.
Biocompatibility testing kits are available!
Meet the Dentist
Dr. Evy graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center Dental School in San Antonio, Texas, in 2008, also receiving her pediatric dentistry certificate in 2010 from the same institution.
She has furthered her education in holistic dentistry, braces (orthodontics), airway solutions to solve problems exacerbated by dental malocclusions and underdevelopment, and laser frenectomies. Dr. Evy was one of the first dentists doing laser frenectomies in Austin, and she is now the most recommended doctor to solve tongue-tie and lip-tie difficult cases.
She is an active member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD), American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, Texas Dental Association, American Dental Association, Texas Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, and Academy of Gp Orthodontics.
Recently from the Blog
A common question that patients ask the dentist during their child's preventative visit is “why do I need x-rays?” Some patients are concerned with the radiation associated with dental x-rays or may think that too many need to be taken. The risks of not taking x-rays...
In recent years, the term “probiotics” has become more common, yet many people are unfamiliar with what they actually are or how they can benefit your health. Probiotics are live microorganisms that are typically ingested through foods such as yogurt or dietary...
As a holistic pediatric dental practice, we put a lot of emphasis on prevention, especially through nutrition, good home hygiene, and investigating the factors contributing to poor tooth formation and decay. Although there are studies that discuss the benefits of...